Victoria Travel Clinic Services:
We are proud to provide our customers with a comprehensive travel consultation. Consultations are customized based on the type of travel you are doing, your medical history and risk assessment for your travel destinations We review previous vaccine history and can bring you up to date with both essential and non essential travel vaccines. The travel consultation also considers prevention methods for health risks that cannot be prevented by vaccines. Our nurses take the time to adapt the consultation to each traveler's specific needs. We also offer a full service pharmacy and a well stocked travel section for a true one stop shop travel preparation experience. Immunizations are done in the same appointment.
Single person - $45
2 people - $70
3 or more - please add $10 for each additional person above the 2 person consult fee.
* Our pharmacy can direct bill most extended health plans if your visit requires a prescription and you provide your plan details.
- the consult fee does not include the cost of vaccines.
- If a traveler knows which vaccines they require and do NOT wish to book a consultation, vaccines may be given on site by the either pharmacist or the nurse (with the exception of yellow fever vaccine, which requires a booking). There is a $10 injection fee per vaccine, plus the cost of the vaccine.
- Reduced rates for groups of two or more apply when all group members are assessed at the same time and share the same itinerary. Please note, group/family members need to be comfortable with discussing their personal health with the nurse while other group/family members are present.
****If accessible, please bring your record of previous immunizations to your travel consultation for the nurse to review.
Vaccination Price List
* Hepatitis A (2 doses at 0 and 6 months)
* Hepatitis B (3 doses at 0, 1 and
Hepatitis A & B (3 doses at 0, 1 and
Gardasil® (3 doses at 0, 2 and
Cervarix® (3 doses at 0, 1 and
Japanese encephalitis (2 doses,
4 weeks apart)
Rabies (3 doses at day 0, 7 and 21)
* Chickenpox (2 doses, 4 weeks apart)
* Measles/mumps/rubella (2 doses, 4 weeks
$90 for 2 doses
*Free, if covered by MSP.
**An additional one-time $10 injection fee per vaccine applies if not paying the travel consultation fee.
Pre-travel consultations and most vaccines are not covered under provincial MSP; however, some private insurance companies will cover costs of travel-related services/vaccines. Patients with extended health benefits should contact their insurers prior to their travel health consultation to determine their eligibility for reimbursement. If patients have coverage through their private insurers, they should bring any necessary documentation to their travel appointment so the pharmacy may provide direct billing to the company.